A big month for miniatures.
Had a great time at Historicon, thanks to all the GMs. I ran a convention game for the first time...it is a lot of work!
In a major milestone, I finished off selling the 15mm collections. Bitter sweet to move on from the original Katzenstein figures, but it does simplify things with one set of terrain. I may revisit the Kingdom in 28mm later.
Painting focus has been on several smaller catch up items. Quar, some VSF additions, and a batch of kitbashed sci-fi figures in the works.
Continued with tinkering with three sets of home rules. I am also making up up some rocky ground with bark. My big Historicon purchase was a big batch of trees from battlefield Terrain Concepts. Expensive, but they do look great.
 |
| ACW with Carnage and Glory |
 |
| A Very British Civil War with Combat Patrol |
 |
| Congo |
 |
| AWI with Blood and Steel |
 |
| Innsmouth pulp game with Fist Full of Lead |
 |
| Seminole War with Fist Full of Lead Bigger Battles |
 |
| War of the Worlds with GASLIGHT |
 |
| My AVBCW game with Combat Patrol |
 |
| Ditto |
 |
| Battle of Brandywine with FOB3 |
 |
| More Quar |
 |
| VSF tribesmen |
 |
| VSF militia and pioneers |
 |
| Mix of figs |
PAINTING
69 various figures: 69
2 x vehicles
Total: 71
YTD: 682
GAMING
1 x Quar with Battleground HD
10 x games at Historicon
YTD: 33
BUDGET
$12 Quar, $750 trees and supplies at H'con
YTD: $2729 (Sold: $3646)
Nice view of the games at Hcon. Congrats on you completion of sale. 7 games is a decent amount for a long weekend, eh!
ReplyDeleteTEN games at HCon, including running one yourself! I thought I was pushing the envelope at running six and playing in two! I could have run or played Sunday AM, but traffic was much better leaving early. Great to have you play in my Saturday Brandywine game, as usual, Tim
ReplyDeleteThe BTC trees are worth it!!