Friday, November 5, 2021

October 2021

No additional complete figures this month, but I did prime/prep enough figures that should take me through March. 

14 Inf units, 6 Cav, 2 Art and some leaders all from the various dog factions in the Slaughterloo range, and 28 Burrows and Badgers figure (everything to play through the 1st campaign supplement).


I won't be at Historicon, very disappointed. 


PAINTING:

12 points from B&B figures finished from last month. 

612 YTD


GAMES:

1x Carnage and Glory Slaughterloo game on the table

6 YTD


BUDGET:

$34 on PDF rules 

$2077 YTD 

SOLD: $5000 YTD

NET: + $2923

2 comments:

  1. The positive cash flow is at least a good thing, having just bought a house. I'm disappointed you won't be able to make it to Historicon next week as well, especially when it's so close to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter, very disappointed about not attending. Next year looks better, I am blocking out time now.

    ReplyDelete