Sunday, January 30, 2022

January 2022

 A nice start to the year despite the COVID resurgence and three snow storms.

Played a game of 5 parsecs from Home with the plastic figures I received for Christmas. Fun game, but I am not sold on the combat system...but the campaign engine makes for great backstory. I am very interested in the 7TV series of skirmish games and may give one a try. 

Painted 49 horses and 19 riders (credit this month for 19 complete) of the Slaughterloo Dogmen figures.

No club game this month, snowed out. We will be finishing a 1939 Bolt Action campaign game next month.


Started organizing the force lists for my next Slaughterloo inspired campaign. I am making a map using a computer game scenario editor...but will play out on the tabletop. 

I will base them when I finish the next batch. 

Next up--- 3 more cav units and 6 officers.


PAINTING

19 x Slughterloo cav: 38 points

Total: 38


GAMES

1 x 5 Parsecs from Home

Total: 1


BUDGET

$0 spent

Total: $0


I will need to get some bases and paints...and I may try the Army Painter speed paints...some of my contrast paints are almost empty. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment