Saturday, September 30, 2023

September 2023

 A slower month in the hobby...some continued progress but no major accomplishments. I missed the club day (WW2 Air War game).

I have been slowly working on the 6mm sci fi figures. Need to get motivated on this resurgent project.

I dipped my toes into a new project...28mm sci fi Quar (grim WW1 like anteaters in a perpetual war). I sources some cheap figures, even received over 20 for free from a generous gamer. I then hit pause...the designer is coming out with the range in plastic and they are slightly bigger. I am going to wait until I see them and decide if I will only go with the newer figures. 


Prep area in the basement

Messy painting area....slapping paint on 6mm sci fi vehicles



PAINTING

0 completed

YTD:440


GAMES

0

YTD: 8


BUDGET

$70 on Quar figures 

YTD: $2290

(Sold: $2500)


3 comments:

  1. Still managing net positive cash flow for the year, but you still have one more quarter to blow it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to try to make Fall In, but it won't happen. That would have broken the bank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already planning for Historicon myself... :-)

      Delete