Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 2013

Good progress on the imagi-ancients and in completing the small WW2 aircraft project. I only have 4 cavalry units left for the first phase of the ancients project. I will finish them in May. I will then have to decide if I take it down the fantasy route next year.

I ordered up another batch of Khurasan modern/sci-fi figures. I plan to complete them all before Historicon in mid-July.

I will then have to decide what to work on for the second half of the year. I have all the figures on hand for my Pirate project, or I may do an addition to the original imagi-nation Katzenstin project.

PAINTING
16 x aircraft: 16 points
44 x imagi-ancients infantry and characters: 44 points
14 x cavalry and leaders: 28 points
4 x chariots: 12 points

TOTAL: 100 points

GAMES
1 x Check Your 6!

The latest batch

Priests and musicians

Light Cavalry

Warrior Women

Leaders

Women in Chariots

No comments:

Post a Comment