Thursday, January 30, 2014

January 2014

Nice start to the new year with more progress on the fantasy project front.
I am steadily plugging away at the lead pile. Finished the on hand humans for the fantasy project and started on the Elves...cavalry almost done and the rest prime. I expect to finish them all by Cold Wars in Mid March. That will leave me the Dwarves on hand...plus a few planned purchases from Cold Wars. All these should be done by end of May. I then have to make a decision between doing the 300 or so on hand Pirates (and eliminating the lead backlog), or buying more fantasy figures.

Another high note for the month is that I have spend $0 on the hobby...with nothing needed/planned before Cold Wars.

PAINTING:
95 fantasy figures (1 mounted): 96 points

GAMES:
1 hostile Realms fantasy game.

No comments:

Post a Comment