Monday, March 30, 2015

March 2015

Plugging along this month...low total on painting and games, but getting the budget back under control. Work schedule is lighter in second half of April and into May...plus I can paint at lunch when the weather gets better.

PAINTING
30 x 28mm Pulp figures: 30 points

GAMES
1 x 15mm WW2 game with Junior General and one of his friends.

PURCHASES and BUDGET
Spent: $90 on terrain, $490 total, $40 over budget
Planned: Renewal on Miniature Wargames and Wargames/Soldiers/Strategy
That will leave me about $40 for the month and I am back on target. I have also put aside all my Historicon money.

I plan on finishing 25 Pulp figures in April...and maybe some of the Pirates. Have a Fantasy game on the table ready to go.

Fantasy battle ready for April

Pirate project lingers in the background

25 Pulp figures for April

No comments:

Post a Comment