Friday, September 30, 2016

September 2016

Closed out the month with a solo game of Pulp Alley using the new solo cards. Very nice. There is so much to offer with the Pulp Alley system and supplements.

I saw a post on another blog about dice. Below are my original dice from playing D&D many years ago. An odd collection, but I have fond memories of that blue 20-sider.






PAINTING
0 completed :(

TOTAL: 0 points

In Progress: 12 x 12 figure units for "The Imperial Army" in my Katzenstein project

GAMES
1 x Pulp Alley game

PURCHASES and BUDGET
$0 this month: Nothing! My Wargames Illustrated subscription is due in October.
Total for the year: $411
Budget: $489 under budget, 
Plan: <$100 per month; on target
Reminder: bases (round), paint, and brush supplies...plus some shield transfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment