Sunday, March 26, 2017

March 2017

An early post to close the month since I will be traveling this weeks. Took a few days off at the beginning of the month from painting after the hard push in January and February, Picked things up over the last fortnight to finish the horses for the 17 Katzenstein project enemy cavalry units. I will start the riders in April with a goal of being done before Historicon in July.

The stables are full.

Last month I splurges using some of the money I got from selling unused figures and rules. I bought the zombie apocalypse survivor below, designed at www.heroforge.com
Neat software service that lets you design 28mm figures and have them 3D printed (I think they sub contract to Shapeways). Expensive, but a great item for a special occasion or character figure. 



PAINTING
0 points...I will get credit for the horses when the units are complete.

GAMES
0 again...still have a test game of Pulp Alley Zed on the table.

BUDGET
$128 for the month on my re-subscription to Wargames, Soldiers, and Strategy, and a batch of fantasy 15mm figures i could not resist for the price. I was doing so well trimming my lead stash.
Net: $111 for the year! Budget is <$1000 plus Historicon. I am in good shape so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment