Friday, February 26, 2021

February 2021

A nice hobby month. Finished up the Dark Elf (Spanish) troops and have the Joccian Rats (Scots) primed and ready. 

I have linked up online with the South Jersey Gaming Association (thanks for the warm welcome) and home to get in some in person gaming as things get better. For anyone in New Jersey, look them up. 

Peter--- one of the fellas is a FOB fan and has been in your Historicon games...this is a good sign!

I have been tempted by some purchases...more Albedo figures, 6mm sci fi...holding out!




PAINTING

45 x 28mm Slaughterloo foot: 45 pts

28 x 28 mm Slaughterloo mounted: 56 pts

Total: 101 points

YTD: 193 points


GAMES

0 :( ---- but I have a 6mm sci fi test game on the table, tinkering with some rules


BUDGET

$0 for the month!

$0 year to date!


2 comments:

  1. Budget looks good; my expnese for 2021 seem likely to be front loaded into the first quarter.

    Who is the chap in question; I'd probably recognize the name,. especially if he's played in more than one of my games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete