Saturday, April 10, 2021

Slaughterloo project update

I finished off the Joccian Rats (Scottish), bringing me to the half way point in the project...70 of 140 units done. I will start prepping the Orcs (British) tomorrow with a goal to finish them by end of September. That will put me at the two year point of painting that project, with a year to go. I will still have the Elves (French), Dwarves (Prussians), and Dogs (Austrians) to go. 


These are the 5 Infantry, 2 Cavalry, 1 Artillery, and 3 Leaders that will now join the campaign.


I will work on the next battle set up this coming week. 







2 comments:

  1. They look the part, nice army there. I to am working my way through my lead pile for Slaughterloo, good fun it is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donnie, would love to see some pictures of your figures too.

    ReplyDelete