Saturday, June 25, 2022

June 2022 --- mid year review

A fine start to the year on both the painting and gaming fronts. My Burrows and Badgers campaign is underway, and I have started a new map based campaign for my Slaughterloo fantasy black powder figures. A few great games at the club as well.

Club game of Gates of Antares




Looking forward to Historicon in a few weeks. I plan to play:

FOB3

7TV

Combat Patrol

IABSM

Wars of Ozz


  PAINTING 
54 x Slaughterloo figures: 54 points 
 Total: 54
 YTD: 413

Preparing the Elves for the painting table.

 GAMES 
1 x Antares at the club
1 x Soldiers of Napoleon at home
 Total: 2 
 YTD: 9

B&B game on the table at home. 


 BUDGET 
 $20 on rules
 YTD: $520 

Sold figures: -$130


Let's look at the 2022 plan progress:

Plans for 2022

1- Continue focus on Slaughterloo 

----- On track. I may be able to finish the Elves this year. That will leave me about 6 months for the Dwarves/Prussians to finish the collection. 

2- At least 12 games

-----On track.

3- Spend <$1000 plus Historicon costs

-----On track.

4- Work on B&B figures when I need a Slaughterloo break

-----No B&B figures this year so far. And I just backed the next kickstarter for 26 more figures. 

5- Sell some of the 15m MBA buildings

-----Need to get on this...maybe I can post and sell them for local pick up at Historicon

6- Finish building card terrain

-----No progress

7- Relook 28mm sci fi skirmish with 5Parsecs and/or 7TV rules

-----No progress...I am very interested in the 7TV sets of rules. I also ordered the Five Leagues rule set. 


No comments:

Post a Comment