A poor month for painting and gaming in general as I was away for tweo weeks.
2 x 12 figure infantry units (24 points)
Also did some partial work on some skirmish figures.
I attended Cold Wars at the start of the month. I made some purchases...
1) Blue Moon Pirates
2) US infantry and insurgents in 15mm
3) More of the Splintered Light fantasy figures
4) Terrain...gabions, walls, sandbags, trees, buildings from Miniature Building Authority
Also did an online purchase of more hills and "rough" ground to round out my terrain set.
No imagi-nation gaming this month, but I did get in about 4 games of Flying Lead skirmish with my son. This is the new set of modern combat skirmish rules based on the Song of Blades and Heroes rules. I can not recommend these enough...especially to introduce young gamers.
My targets for April are:
1)Play the last game in my current imagi-nation campaign
2) Paint 2 regiments of cavalry and 1 of infanty (pioneers)
3) Finish 50 modern skirmish figures (my son does most of these)
4) More skirmish games.
Necromunda: House Van Saar Gangers 01
1 hour ago