Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 2014

Good painting month but tough on the wallet. I attended Cold Wars with my son, and purchased another batch of fantasy miniatures from Splintered Light Miniatures when I found out they were not attending the convention. Add in some e-bay purchases at the end of the month, and I am not sticking to the reduced spending goal.

PAINTING
121 x 15mm fantasy figures: 121 points
6 x 1/300 planes: 12 points
TOTAL: 133 points

GAMES
7 games at Cold Wars
1 game of Pulse of Battle-Fantasy at home

Below are the units I painted this month. Still waiting on the bases for the planes.

Dwarven Pike

Troglodytes

Wild Hill Clan

Wild Elves

Vampire Lord Thralls

Add caption

2 comments:

  1. It was a busy weekend...1 game on Thursday when we arrived, and then a morning, afternoon, and night game each on Fri and Sat.
    Looking forward to Historicon.

    ReplyDelete