Friday, June 20, 2014

Mid Year Round Up

Six months into the year and time to check on my 2014 goals. I will be driving ahead with the fantasy project...it is now my largest collection of figures.

Plans for 2014: 1- Lots of figures still on hand for the fantasy project...will keep this at the priority for the year
---Humans
---Elves
---Dwarves
---Then buy next batch. Focusing on one manufacturer at a time.
----- I will be done with all of the Splintered Light Miniatures figures by end of this month. I have two other batches of figures I got off eBay, and then a HUGE mound of Demonworld figures I just purchased for 60% off.

 2- Texture the bases on the imagi-nation figures
----- Still on the back burner

 3- Update the blog with links and followed blogs
----- Still on the back burner

 4- Small additions to existing projects...keeping each to about a week's work and finishing them as they are bought. Expect about a months worth of painting.
-----Added some planes for CY6! and a few other figures. Made a small purchase of figures for a future zombie survival game.

 5- Attend Historicon and Cold Wars
-----1 down, 1 to go.

 6- Spend less than in 2013...need major work on this goal.
-----I was doing good until the Demonworld figure lot came along...too good to pass up.

 7- Start Pirates project
----- Still on the back burner...the additional fantasy figure purchases might push this all the way to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment