Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Motivation

After a great month for painting last month, I have been lacking motivation in October. Started off OK by getting a few units painted, then stalled for a week until getting home from work early today and painting an entire unit.

I plan to take a day or two off over the next few weeks so I should be able to get back on my schedule to finish the fantasy figures I want to get done in 2014.

King's Rangers


Still to go:

---ELF
-archers
-archers
-elite archers
-warriors
-spearmen
-pike
-mounted archers

 ---HUMAN
-swordsmen
-militia, done
-spearmen, done
-rangers, done
-archers
-heavy cavalry
-lancers
-halbertiers, done
-13 leaders

 ---MIXED
-Kenku
-Giff
-hobgoblins
-ogres
-chaos warriors
-wemics
-trolls
-kobolds
-bugbears
-mounted lizard men

1 comment:

  1. We all have our ups and owns. The past two months have been near disaster level in the office, and therefore my own painting production has been abysmal!

    ReplyDelete