Sunday, November 2, 2014

October 2014

Not the best month for painting with some highs and lows through the month.


PAINTING:
124 x 15mm fantasy figures (6 units): 124 points
6 x 15mm characters/leaders: 6 points
1 x 15mm elephant: 1 point
TOTAL: 131 points
-----OK, that is actually better than I expected, but they all still need to be based.

I have two units and 4 leaders left from the human faction...all are primed and the mounts started.

Then comes 7 units (6 foot, 1 horse) of Elves.


GAMES:
none :(

No Fall In convention for me again this year. I am planning on Cold Wars and Historicon but the military course I am in may trump the conventions.


I like how the leaders came out.

A matched pair of swordsmen and archer units...plus the cavalry waiting on new uniforms. I used IDF decals on the shields.

My son set up a zombie game with a friend.

2 comments:

  1. I can always count on you to keep me motivated!
    I painted up 4 mounted leaders last night.

    ReplyDelete