Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas 2016

Merry Christmas to all. A nice haul from Santa to start the day. I have also been getting quite a bit of hobby work done this month.

An annual order of wargames books. The markers/pens will be for an attempt to put some fine details on a few figures. The loot below includes 6 packs (5 figures each) of Pulp Figures .


180 figures ready for priming. These are the last of the infantry (15 units) for my Katzenstein OPFOR.

6 completed units for that project. red, white, and blue themes throughout. I will base them up with the next batch at the end of the month.


A Pulp Alley game on the table. Using 15mm (18mm) buildings as stand in.


I splurges on a batch of 6mm scifi figures from Brigade Models. They were on sale and I did not expect them to arrive until January. Pleasant surprise to start the holiday week. The resin buildings are very nice. I am looking forward to starting these after the Katzenstein OPFOR are complete (july is my target).

7 more units for the OPFOR evil Empire!


No comments:

Post a Comment