Friday, January 31, 2020

January 2020

A very productive month...continuing on with all the figures I painted in December. I have now based everything and have the first game on the table using Field of Battle 2ed. Looking forward to the 3ed coming out soon.

I worked at least 15 minutes (usually much more) for 28 of 31 days in the month.

I bought some figures (and cannon) to fill out the next two batches I will paint...Trolls and Ottermen. Also stocked up on primer and bases.

Werewolves and Centaurs

Burrovians

1st battle all set up!


PAINTING
182 points of Slaughterloo figures!!!!!!
---I started these in December and just finished painting and basing a large batch.

GAMES
1 game x Of Armies and Hordes- 15mm fantasy

BUDGET
$310 on Slaughterloo figures,  paint, and bases ---- much more than expected but I am now stocked for months.
$310 year to date

No comments:

Post a Comment