Monday, January 18, 2021

Starting strong

 Good start to the month...I am working on a goal to paint and exercise everyday in January. 18 days in and on the mark.

Finished (minus basing) three cavalry units and well on my way to finishing three infantry units for Slaughterloo. 

Plus have a game in my FOB3 Slaughterloo on the table. The Seasons of Battle campaign rules are helping write the narrative...some back and forth manuever with one side gaining an advantage and bringing battle at a location with a wide open flank to maximize the effectiveness of their superiors quantity and quality of cavalry.

$0 spent for the month is a bonus.


These guys now are 75% complete

Getting the table ready

Big cav ready for basing

Great room for maneuver on the right flank




4 comments:

  1. A great resolution for both painting and exercise.
    Is the table 6 feet by 12 feet?
    I wonder if you might want even a bit more light over the table; I use inexpensive 4 foot fluorescent shop lite fixtures, and could actually use twice as many as I have for better light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Table is 12x6.5. I have long arms!
    I am going to get some LED multidirectional lights to try...have one in the stairwell and it is great. I also need some Matt’s or rug...floor is cold. I was spoiled with a finished room in the old house, but I do love this bigger table.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AS you know, I have long arms, too! 6.5 feet wide is just about the upper limit of practical, even for guys like us!

      Although the table in my basement is 20 feet long, I've never used more than 12 feet of it for a game.

      The LED lights sound good!

      Delete
  3. Tamil Nadu Board which Conducts the Examination of Plus Two in Month of March. Supplementary Examination Conducts in month of Jun. TN +2 Question Paper 2021 TN DGE board Annually and Private and Regular Students Participate in Plus One & Plus Two Examination every year more than laks of students.

    ReplyDelete