Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cold Wars 2011

I attended the Cold Wars convention in Lancaster PA for a day. Only had a few hours on site, but did some shopping and looked at a few games.

Purchased less than expected and few figures:

Pack of Rebel Mini's "FBI"
2 x QRF HMMWVs
black hawk helo (Flashpoint)
brushes
restocked on about ten cans of army painter spray
dice (for Field of Battle)
grass tufts
new FoW Turning Tide book
cheap D-Day history book
MBA mid east buildings
10 plastic "army men" for my son

could not find a few items I was looking for and controlled my impulse buying. I want to get some more on hand lead painted before opening another can of worms.

I did confirm that I am happy with 15mm for all my projects. I can cover allmy chosen topics without going overboard. I did look at some 6mm stuff and find it is too small for me.

I pained up the HMMWVs today and worked on two examples of markers for FOB.

This week I will finish the last cavalry unit and I will knock out the remaining generals/leaders for imagi-nation project. I also worked on prepping for the 1st game in my second campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment