Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 2012

I have focused on the 15mm sci-fi project this month and will continue to do so over the next few months. The ancients project will be on hold until I get the sci-fi project to maturity.

I will finish painting the on hand sci-fi figures in Feb, with the next round of figures about to be purchased. I see them taking me through June.

January Totals:

122 x 15mm sci-fi figures: 122 points

Good start to the year helped along by starting the first batch in the last few days of December.

I am exploring the I Ain't Been Shot Mum rules series...may replace Flames of War and maybe Force on Force/Tomorrows War. I like the idea of having a company on the table and tracking individual losses. The card driven system is also a plus...like Field of Battle.

Not sure if I will attend Cold Wars or not...I would like to get another game of Carnage and Glory .

No comments:

Post a Comment