Friday, December 21, 2012

Liebster Award



I have been given the Liebster Award that has been making the rounds on many wargaming blogs. 

My thanks to Archduke Piccolo for recommending me. Getting recognized (or even just a blog comment) makes the blog worth while.
 

Now to follow the directions:
 
"- Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it to you.
- Pass the award to your top 5 favourite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of their posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.- Sit back and bask in that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing that you have just made someone's day!- There is no obligation to pass this on to anyone else but it is nice if you do."

 
MC Monkey-Dew's Miniatures Games
I like this blog that covers the Slaughterloo fantasy/Napoleonics from Alternative Armies. Keeps tempting me to add a Slaughterloo project back to my list.

Dartfrog's Adventures in 6mm
A great blog the piques my interest in 6mm and using the Command and Colors system of games for quick miniatures games.

Fire base Ares 15mm
One of my go to blogs for 15mm sci-fi.

Wooden Warriors
A great blog with a different way to wargame...a great way to get kids involved in gaming.

Splintered light Miniatures
These guys make some of my favorite miniatures, the 20mm armed animals.





No comments:

Post a Comment