Saturday, June 1, 2019

May 2019

Painting continues apace...one last group of AVBCW figures on the table to finish in June.

I went off the rails again and purchases a large batch of figures for my next project...28mm Fantasy with a focus on small skirmish and medium sized warband games. I am going to kitbash from all sorts of plastic sets.

Signed up for Historicon...looking forward to lots of gaming and minimizing purchases.

Mixed bag of AVBCW figures


PAINTING:
42 x 28mm figures: 42 points
TOTAL: 42 points

GAMES:
1 x 15mm fantasy game in progres
TOTAL: 0

BUDGET:
$971 in figures, $75 for Historicon!  10 times what I had spent this year.
$ 1140 to date, blew my budget this month.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's good to see you finally droop some cash on the hobby! I was feeling quite overextended by comparison! :-)

    ReplyDelete