Sunday, November 1, 2015

October 2015

Finally got a little bit of enthusiasm back this month.

I am looking at a 15mm fantasy kickstarter range from Alien Dungeon...has me interested in the fantasy project again.

PAINTING
88 x 15mm pirates/fantasy figures: 88 points
(I have not decide how to base the pirates yet so I will hold off until they are all done)

On the table: 300 pirates/civilians, 35 fantasy Samurai, 31 pulp figures



GAMES
0, never got around to my fantasy game

PURCHASES and BUDGET
$43 this month--- paints
Total for the year: $2709
Budget: $591 under budget for the year.
Plan: I am planning to keep remaining spending to less than $100 per month to close the year...down from my original $150/month plan. New target is less than $3000 total for the year That will be a 40% reduction from 2014!

4th Quarter Plans:
1- Finish 1/4 of the Pirates in October (done)
2- Pulp Figures in November (flip flop with #3)
3- Fantasy Samurai in December

No comments:

Post a Comment