Friday, July 20, 2018

Project Update

Time to take a look at the status of all the hobby projects I have worked on over the ten years since I have been painting. Time flies...I can't believe how long it has been since I finished some projects or brought the figures out for a game.

Just when I thought I was done starting new things, this year I did the Wooden Warriors, bought a load of figures for Slaughterloo, and then went on a AVBCW craze at Historicon.

The biggest whole in my collections is now 28mm terrain.

A Very British Civil War: My latest project.
---Last Painted: Not started
---Last Gamed: Not started

Slaughterloo: Next up after AVBCW.
---Last Painted: Not started
---Last Gamed: Not started

Zombies: Phase I complete.
---Last Painted: Jul, 2018
---Last Gamed: Not started

Wooden Warriors: Phase I complete.
---Last Painted: Jun, 2018
---Last Gamed: Jun, 2018

6mm Sci-fi: Company bases and battalion units for large scale games with modified Panzer Korps. Phase I complete.
---Last Painted: May, 2018
---Last Gamed: Apr, 2018

Fantasy 15mm: Now my biggest collection. Large number of figures on hand to be painted.
---Last Painted: Jul, 2016
---Last Gamed: May, 2017

Pulp Alley: Will have some bleed over with the AVBCW figures. No major additions needed. I will contnue to collect all of the Pulp Alley cards and scenarios.
---Last Painted: Dec, 2017
---Last Gamed: Dec, 2016

World War Two 15mm: Started as Flames of War but switched to IABSM and individual bases. No planned additions.
---Last Painted: Jan, 2013
---Last Gamed: Jul, 2014

Sci-fi 15mm: A mix of sci-fi and modern figures. No planned additions.
---Last Painted: Jun, 2013
---Last Gamed: Oct, 2013

WW2 Air Combat: No planned additions.
---Last Painted: Apr, 2013
---Last Gamed: Apr, 2013

Splintered Lands Animals: My favorite figures. No planned additions.
---Last Painted: Dec, 2011
---Last Gamed: Feb, 2013

Starmada Space Ships: No planned additions.
---Last Painted: Jun, 2011
---Last Gamed: Feb, 2013

Kingdom of Katzenstein: My 15mm "Napoleonic" imagi-nation. This is the project that got me started in November 2008. I can't believe it has been over 6 years since I played a game with them! I have at least been painting for the collection. I will continue to add a unit every now and then.
---Last Painted: Jul, 2017
---Last Gamed: Dec, 2011

15mm Pirates: No planned additions.
---Last Painted: May, 2016
---Last Gamed: None yet



No comments:

Post a Comment