Saturday, November 10, 2018

October 2018

Great progress on the Very British Civil War front. Finished a group of about 60, and started another. I also finished priming/prepping the remaining figures on hand that will take me out to June. I also prepared all the Litko bases for the whole batch. Mindless work, but will save me some time down the road.

I played my zombie Pulp Alley game...very nice. Flowed well and went very quickly.

The Queen Victoria Veterans' Association, serving as the honor guard for the standard of the River Otter Valley Local Defense Brigade

Some of the crew of HMS Hussar, a Halcyon class minesweeper, that was damaged off the coast of Otterford. 

Elements of the Postal Protection Patrol.

A squad from the Firefighters Field Force.

Police Field Force members.

Police Auxiliary Forces working South of Taunton.



PAINTING
62 x 28mm AVBCW figures: 62 points
TOTAL: 62 points

GAMES
1 x Pulp Alley (Zombie)

SPENDING
$20 on Pulp Alley cards and scenario

No comments:

Post a Comment