Saturday, November 10, 2018

Ten years on

November is upon me and it has now been ten years since I started painting while deployed to Iraq. Lots of fun, some frustration, and an ever-expanding miniatures collection.

Things certainly unfolded differently than when I first started this all as a diversion. Many projects in genres I never thought I would have any interest...lots more money spent than I would like to admit, and many wonderful games played.

I like setting some goals/plans each year so lets think about the next ten years...

1) Finish the AVBCW project in 2019
2) Fill in the final parts of the 6mm sci-fi project
3) Decide if I want to add any wooden warriors to that small project
4) Continue the 15mm fantasy project...tons of lead on hand. This is my open ended opus project
5) Start the Slaughterloo project with the massive amount of Alternative Armies figures I bought this year on a very expensive whim.
6) Game more
7) Attend more conventions...this will be a major goal once I retire.
8) Keep spending in check
9) Don't start any new projects
10) Add to the terrain collection

I will check in on these long term plans on my annual hobby round up post.
The first figures I painted...Whoville Musketeers for the imagi-nations project

My latest figures...regulars for the AVBCW project




No comments:

Post a Comment