Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010 painting totals

I was a little burned out after the holiday rush painting, but picked things back up the past two weeks. My goal is 2 units a month for my imagi-nation, plus some odds and ends for other projects.

Imagi-nation:
3 x 8 figure cavalry regiments: 48 points
1 x 12 figure infantry regiment: 12 pts

Others:
20 x individual figures: 20 pts
28 x guns, vehilces, equipment: 14 points


January Total: 94 points


My targets for Feb are to finish 2 more second-line infantry units (militia, garrison), and finish my last 9 generals. I have a 4 day weekend, so that will help.

My focus this coming year for purchases is on terrain...I want to get more rivers (various widths), some more buildings (looking at e-bay now), 2 more bridges, and then hills and rough ground. My budget is $100 a month, so money is not much of a concern.

I am going to go to Cold Wars and Historicon this year to shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment