Friday, July 26, 2013

6mm Napoleonic and 15mm ancients for sale- painted

I am selling two groups of painted figures. Will also post on TMP before Ebay. I bought these over the last year but I am only keeping figures I painted myself.
Pictures below.

contact me at tcoakley@optonline.net

NAPOLEONICS-6mm, painted
6mm Baccus Napoleonics- French and Russian infantry plus extras
30 bases of painted French infantry (16 figures per base)
60 bases of painted Russian infantry (unbased, 4 figures per strip)
Extras:
NRU16 Russian Limbers (in bag)
NRU10 Russian Dragoons (in bag)
NRU17 Russian Caissons (in bag)
12 primed strips of Russian infantry
4 Russian guns with crew
NAF15 Russian Line 1803 flags

Asking $100 plus shipping for the batch. Don't want to break it up.



ANCIENTS-15mm, painted
16 x 4 base infantry units. Mix of full (6 figure) and skirmish (3 or 2 figure) bases
13 x 4 base cavalry units (2 or 3 figures per base)
Mix of loose figures.

Figures are a mix of Romans, Greeks, and others.

Asking $150 plus shipping for the batch. Don't want to break it up.









No comments:

Post a Comment