Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011

1st month of the new year has come and gone. Hard time getting motivated to start the year, but I did manage to finish my planned painting.


72 militia figures for imagi-nation: 72 points

TOTAL: 72 points

Plan for Feb:

8 x 8 figure cavalry units

I set up the 1st game for my next imagi-nation campaign but have yet to play. I am planning on using the Carnage and Glory II computer moderated rules, but I have broken out my Field of Battle (Piquet) rules...I keep coming back to these as they seem like they will provide a great solo game. I swing back and forth between wanting lots of detail and wanting a faster moving game. I am also intrigued by Black Powder...need to relook those rules.

Played another Flying Lead game with my son...a few pictures below:






No comments:

Post a Comment