Monday, April 30, 2012

April 2012

April has been a great month for gaming and getting some side projects moved along.

PAINTING:
160 x sci-fi: 160 points
---started in Mach but finished and based in April.
50 points for buildings


TOTAL: 210


I also started basing the couple hundred individual figures on hand. Bringing the whole collection up to a basic standard. Also continued getting the ferrous paint in my storage boxes to keep the figures sliding around.
Gaming focus has been on Force on Force/Tomorrows War and I Ain't Been Shot Mum. Getting the hang of FoF and there are some game mechnics I really like such as the opposed dice rolling and wound mechanics.

Painting up the ARC Troops really sparked our gaming this month. Played a bunch of battles with my son.

I also made and ordered a set of generic cards for the Too Fat Lardies series of rules.

2 comments:

  1. You make me look like a really lazy dude, dude! I like the fort and the terrain pieces for 'Tommorrow's war' - you certainly keep yourself busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be slowing down the next few months...working on adding terrain to the bases of 500 individual figures. Then it is back to sci-fi figs for the year.

    ReplyDelete