Saturday, December 12, 2009

Current state of the army

I am slowly catching up on posting the pictures I have taken of my figures over the past two months. I also have the 1st battle written up with pictures.

I Have no set goal in mind for the size of the army. Right now, I have 13 units of infantry, 3 cavalry, and 5 batteries (plus extra guns) done along with 9 generals and a dozen personalities.

I am priming 2 infantry and 3 cavalry regiments this weekend with the goal of finishing them off by the new year.

I have a few other projects going on at the same time I build the Katzenstein forces.

On the non-imagination front, I have about 40 more AK47 Peter Pig figures to finish this weekend to complete that skirmish project.

I also have about 100 of the Splintered Light fantasy miniatures (fighing woodland creatures) for use with the Song of Blades and Heroes rules. These are the best looking 15mm figures I have seen.

My last project in the works are spaceships for use with the Starmada rules. I have them all on hand, most are primed. This is going to be my Spring project.

2 comments:

  1. Quite an impressive (and so colorful) force already. The primed cavalry units will restore the balance.
    Now I wonder: who will be the 'enemy'? Or will Katzenstein be torn by a civil war?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few antagonists in mind. The first campaign will be an attack into the District of Doft to remove the Kingdom of Didd from this disputed area.

    ReplyDelete