Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Eiffelberg Grenadier Regiment


Eiffelberg Grenadier Regiment: Well trained soldiers used as a central reserve and for protecting vital locations in the Kingdom. [JP-06, JP-08a, JP-08, JP-09, JP-10, JP-11, Jena Prussian Grenadiers]. Purple coats, grey pants, gold mitre
I have now posted all the unit pictures I have taken so far. I have 2 more cavalry units, 5 batteries of guns, and my generals/personalities done...but no pictures yet. I also have 2 infantry and 3 cavalry units primed for work over the holidays.
I will start posting about the District of Doft campaign tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. A couple more interesting and distinctive units. Nice work! Certainly a colorful and capable army. :)

    Looking forward to reading about the campaign (with pics, of course) :)

    ReplyDelete