Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gaming Room




I have taken over half of my basement to make my gaming room. Besides my book cases, gun cabinets, and the painting table, I had room for an 8x6 table. My table is green painted (covered lightly in flock) plywood...two 6x4 pieces set on folding tables. I made it this way so it can be broken down and I can use the tables for the occassional family event. I had two 2x4 left over pieces that are portable around the house for skirmish games with my son. I also hung a dry-erase board for listing OOB and drawing maps.






4 comments:

  1. Nice set-up: I'm envious! Most I can manage is 6' x 6' in my dining room. Ah well, maybe one day. Best wishes for the success of your gaming and blog.

    Keith Flint

    http://www.keefsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dry erase board is a nice touch. I'm also envious of those of you who can have a devoted area that includes a wargaming table.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice setup (if a little too organized! just kidding... lol).
    I can just manage a 4 by 6 table, that can't be left set up all of the time. Homes in California rarely come with basements... I guess there weren't many wargamers building homes here! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks to you all who have welcomed me and posted on the blog.

    Having the dedicated space was a gift from my wife as I got back from Iraq...I occupied it by force and she was just happy to have me home.

    Who Dares, Wins!

    ReplyDelete